HTMG does not provide GP letters confirming your or  your childs proof of address.

Proof of your address can be found on:

• Council Tax statement
• Signed Tenancy Agreement or Exchange of Contracts with a completion date
• Child/Working Tax Credit/Child Benefit/JSA/Disability Benefit Letter or Statement
• Driving Licence
• Schedule of Motor Insurance
• Utility bills such as Gas/Water/Electric/Sky/Virgin Media/BT/Broadband etc
• Payslip

If you need to prove your child lives with you, you may use a hospital appointment letter or your child benefit statement etc.

Published: Mar 3, 2022